IST’s new R750 was designed and developed with reliability as the main priority. It is simple to use and easy to service. The proven technology used means with proper care and maintenance it will give years of trouble free diving. For use in waters warmer than 10 ํC.
First Stage Features:
• Piston technology has been used in SCUBA for many years now and its longevity lies in its simplistic, bomb-proof design. This first stage can handle lots of abuse and is easy for technicians to service.
• Available with YOKE or 300BAR DIN (G5/8) connector.
• 4 intermediate pressure ports and 1 high pressure port.
Second Stage Features : O-50
• The O50 uses an easy to service down stream valve.
• Coupled with it’s high-spec, large bore hose it flows more than enough air, even when breathing demand is high.
• The light action purge button is easy to access.
• The pre-dive / dive switch on the second stage housing prevents free flow while the diver is on the surface.
Sherwood's Insight wrist computer covers all the aspects of recreational diving. All necessary information is accessible in the blink of an eye with this dive computer, which is fully equipped for air and Nitrox diving.
These are complete single tank BCDs with hydro-dynamic doughnut style air cells. They have a narrow frontal profile to really improve streamlining in the water when in swimming position.