Totally redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance, the Brut maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. The Brut has been the overwhelming favourite for beginners and rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability.
Brut’s first stage is a balanced ‘Flow-By’ piston design which is a “Fail Safe” mechanism with a patented dry seal internal mechanism to keep the intricate components clean and contaminate free no matter what kind of environment you dive it in. Constructed from Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass for long life and durability.
The Brut Second Stage boasts a large diaphragm and exhaust valve for optimal response to inhalation and decreased exhalation resistance. Brut’s precision ground stainless steel cam and Delrin lever give smooth effortless breathing. It’s high impact housing is suitable for rugged applications making the Brut one great choice for any avid diving enthusiast.
First Stage Features:
• Balanced piston first stage for constant intermediate pressure control over a large range of supply pressures.
• Patented dry sealed spring chamber maintains a clean interior and excludes first stage icing in cold water.
• High capacity inlet filter.
• Four LP ports & two HP ports for versatile hose routing options.
• Available with YOKE or 300 BAR DIN (G5/8) connector.
Second Stage Features :
• Larger diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation.
• Larger exhaust valve for decreased exhalation resistance.
• Resilient silicone rubber seat.
• Precision ground stainless steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing.
• High impact housing for rugged applications.
Sherwood's Insight wrist computer covers all the aspects of recreational diving. All necessary information is accessible in the blink of an eye with this dive computer, which is fully equipped for air and Nitrox diving.
These are complete single tank BCDs with hydro-dynamic doughnut style air cells. They have a narrow frontal profile to really improve streamlining in the water when in swimming position.