M5103 GO2 PRO Oxygen Bag
MD Medical Oxygen Cylinder
CGA870 Regulator w/Barb 0-15LPM
Hudson RIC™ Non-Rebreather Masks
Hudson-RCI-Cannula Hudson RIC™ Cannula – Adult
• Oversized custom MERET zippers
• Matte chrome metal hardware
• Double stitching on all stress points
• Bottom skid pads prevent wear
• COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag
• PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
• Reflective front panels and zipper logos
• Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• Multiple grommet outlets for tubing and high pressure hoses
• Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
• Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
Product Dimensions: 23″ x 5.5″ x 8.5″
Product Weight: 2 lbs standard, 2 lbs 5 oz infection control
The all new RECOVER™ PRO was designed to easily transport your oxygen supply and rapidly access the tools you need to save lives. The RECOVER™ PRO EMS can secure an M9 (255 liters), an D (425 liters), a “Jumbo D” (623 liters) aluminum oxygen cylinder, a 425 liter composite, or a 623 liter composite oxygen cylinder with the regulator installed. Using EZGrab pull bars, two main panels easily open to reveal your oxygen system and supplies.
The OMNI™ PRO ICB designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens, constructed from incredibly durable waterproof, wipe-clean black tarpaulin with a internal main compartment which can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to additional TS-Ready™ DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS.
The OMNI™ PRO internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to additional TSReady ™ DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage.