The AIRWAY™ PRO Intubation Tri-Fold securely organizes basic and advanced airway equipment and supplies. The roll-out tri-fold quickly allows access to all of your airway equipment while securely fitting within a TS2 Ready™ module. Clear internal pockets provide quick identification of blades, intubation tubes, and other airway supplies. Add this module to any MERET TS2 Ready™ product, simply use it individually as a shoulder bag, or use the backside velcro webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE compatible gear such as the front of the PRB3+™ Pro Personal Response Bag or SRT™ PRO Search and Rescue Team Pack. Optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
The AIRWAY™ Pro Intubation Tri-Fold is available in blue, red, and infection control black or red. Infection control deluxe versions of the AIRWAY™ PRO are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Supplies shown in images are not included.
• Oversized custom MERET zippers
• Matte chrome metal hardware
• Double stitching on all stress points
• Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
• PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
• Reflective front panel, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
• Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• Mesh pockets allow easy identification of contents
• Securely organizes laryngoscope, blades, and stylets as well as intubation tubes, syringes and forceps, OPA’s / NPA’s and gloves
• Roll-out tri-fold easy access system
• Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
Product Dimensions: 6.25″ x 10.25″ x 3.75″
Product Weight: 1lbs 3.5 oz standard, 1lbs 3.7 oz infection control
M4L Lifetime Warranty
The all new TUFF-STUFF™ duffel is the strongest stuff-it duffel… ANYWHERE. Over-constructed for superior strength, this bag is tough. It provides the first responder a durable option for transporting head immobilizer blocks
The FIRST-IN™ PRO EMS Sidepack is ergonomically designed for use as a sidepack, shoulder bag, or briefcase style. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and to resist water.
The all new full-featured SRT PROPack Search and Rescue Team Pack supports your search and rescue field operations while also serving as a great daypack for your daily commute or weekend getaway.